lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Welcome to my blogger!!



Hi my name is Maria Colina but you call me “Mary”. I’m From Maracaibo, originally. I’m 18 years old and I study Communication at URBE. I live in Maracaibo in Dr portillo. I love music, dancing, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my sister, pizza, hamburger, chocolate, my friends, my family, my country and my cat. I hate vegetables, smoking, listening vallenato, getting up early on the weekend, violence, the lies and injustice. My Dream is to graduate in the communication area, then I would love to practice my profession on radio or Television. Another of my biggest dream is to go to Mexico, and travel all over Venezuela, especially to go to “El Salto del Angel”. I would love to get married and to have a family. My opinion about English as a language is that is very important for anyone's future, Personally I like it very much, I think English is a very interesting language and easy to learn. I would love to learn it well, write it, talk it, as my second language.

No hay comentarios: